Saturday, November 5, 2011

What Happens?

Browsing through my Facebook feed and minding my own business when I see that one of my friends has liked one of those like-a-phobia mass like things.  Just out of curiosity, I clicked on it to see what it says.  It says, "While your ignoring her, another guy is giving her attention.  While your giving her problems another guy is listening to her problems.  While your too busy for her another guy is making time for her.  While you making her cry another guy is trying to make her smile.  While your not sure if you still want her another guys already figured it out."

I should have no problem with this, right?  Trust me, I wouldn't have a problem with it if she wasn't liking it about falling in with my best friend... who I'm positive that I'm in love with.


Compared to this girl, I don't stand a fighting chance.  I know for a fact that he would pick her over me, because he told me that she's on the list of girls he's "interested" in.  I've just decided to let nature take it's course and what not, but it's been one of the more harder decisions I've had to stick with.


After mulling this over, I finally thought of something that I know I'm not exactly alone in thinking.  What happens to the girl who is giving attention to the guy who is being ignored by the girl he gives attention to?  What happens to the girl who listens to the problems of the guy that deals with the girl who tells him her problems about the guy who's bothering her?  What happens to the girl who makes time for the guy while the other girl is making time for her guy?  What happens to the girl who makes the guy smile when he's crying over the other girl?  What happens to the girl who knew why she wanted the guy all along before the guy knew why he wanted the other girl?


What happens?  Does it all just end in heartbreak for the girl behind the scenes?


I hope not, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment